RSVP Here for the 2019 Feed the Beast!
(Please note; You must be logged in to RSVP - see Login in the main menu bar)
This event is hosted by the United States Service Academy Support of Southern California, Inc.
Please RSVP and purchase tickets on their site: Event Brite for All Academies Ball (Link coming soon)
This year marks the 40th anniversary of The Southern California Annual All Service Academies Military Ball. This is a wonderful and very important tradition that is the very fabric of each academy. The event honors the young men and women who attend our five U.S. Service Academies and offers an opportunity to celebrate the dedicated young men and women who have accepted the difficult military challenges before them.
Doors open and the cocktail party begins at 6:00 PM. The cadets and midshipmen will be presented during a Grand March On at 6:30 PM followed by a formal dinner, gift raffle and cake cutting. The evening concludes with dancing until eleven o'clock PM.
Register early to avoid additional fees.
- Saturday, December 28th, 2019
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Anaheim - Orange County 100 The City Drive South, Orange CA 92868
- Military: Formal Dress Uniform
- Civilian: Formal/Black Tie Optional (Suits are appropriate)
- Current Academy Cadets and Midshipmen are complimentary (must be in formal dress uniform).
- Attendee Tickets - Update coming soon.
- Plenty of parking is available right next door for a discounted rate of $3.00 per vehicle (to be paid by attendee)
Please NOTE - We are asking for financial assistance to support the ball. The United States Service Academy Support of Southern California organizes the ball every year. We are a tax-exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization Tax ID No 80-0837820. If you wish to donate you may mail a check made out to USSASSC, 2057 Arbor Circle, Brea, CA 92821 (or donate through the Eventbrite site).
Have questions about Southern California Annual All Service Academies Military Ball?
Contact United States Service Academy Support of Southern California, Inc.